Merchant of Record
A Solution that leaves you Worry-Free, Hassle Free
Merchant of Record Services
The handling of payment and billing is often one of the most challenging parts of running an online store. Rather than going through the hassle yourself, it can often be more simple and cost-effective to use a Merchant of Record. SP eCommerce provides Merchant of Record services that will ease the burden on your finance department. Our team of experts combined with our EDGE eCommerce platform will help you facilitate payments securely, manage tax calculations and ensure regulatory compliance.
SAVE TIME AND REDUCE NON-COMPLIANCE
When SP eCommerce takes on the role of Merchant of Record, you can reduce workload and minimize financial risks when processing payments. We will leverage our enterprise commerce software, EDGE, to run tax calculations, connect payment gateways and manage orders. Our team of experts have in-depth knowledge of tax, legal compliance and credit fraud to reduce liability and safeguard client data.
GLOBAL RETAILER? NO PROBLEM
If your business has grown beyond domestic borders, we’ve got you covered. Our eCommerce solutions and services span 45 countries. We take the time to understand every market we do business in so you don’t have to. This includes everything from local transaction tax, banking and credit card regulations, to customs and export restrictions.
MERCHANT OF RECORD SERVICE CATEGORIES
A wide range of administrative responsibilities are handled by our specialized teams, including:
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance, such as PCI DSS Standards for Handling Cardholder Information and Other Data Security Regulations
- Manage and Maintain Relationships with Global Service providers and Payment Processors
- Ensure Compliance with Country-Specific Payment Laws and Regulations
- Refund Requests and Chargebacks
- Maintain Inventory Assignments
- Maintain Merchant Accounts and Payment Gateways
- Negotiate and Manage ongoing Credit Card Processing Fees
- Fraud Monitoring and Management
- Tax & VAT Calculation, Collection and Payment Processing
- Cash Management